At Freeman Dental Associates, we know that not all of our patients have access to dental insurance. We do not want that to keep you from getting the care you need. This is why we offer an in-office membership plan. Our plan will allow you and your family to receive:
- Restorative care
- Preventive treatments
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Orthodontic treatments.
You can start enjoying your benefits as soon as you enroll. There are no deductibles, no maximums and no waiting periods. You can enroll for as low as $38 per month and enroll your child for $34 per month. An initial enrollment fee will apply.
Contact our office at 781.293.2128 to enroll!
- This is not an insurance plan and can only be used at Freeman Dental Associates.
- There is no calendar maximum for your plan.
- Your portion of the fee for treatment is due at the time of service.
- Membership fees are processed monthly and are nonrefundable.
- This membership plan cannot be combined with other insurance, financing programs, worker’s compensation or other accident coverage.
- In-house services provided by a specialist may be covered under your plan.
- If you receive orthodontic care, you must maintain your membership for the duration of the treatment.
- Membership dues must be current for you to receive services.
- A lapse of 28 days in dues will require a reactivation fee.
You can learn more here.
Click here to enroll today.
Our dentists, Dr. Alison Freeman and Dr. Taylor Darmetko, and our team provide comprehensive dental care in Hanson, Massachusetts, to patients of all ages, and we are excited to meet you and discuss your smile goals.